Bob Ross soothes and calms and makes me happy like nothing else I’ve ever known.
Fun fact: Bob Ross was a Marine drill sergeant for several years, but quit because he didn’t like yelling at people.
Sexualities (And Other Terms One Should Know)
- Heterosexual: A man sexually attracted to woman and vice versa. (Genitalia counts here.)
- Homosexual: A man sexually attracted to a man or a woman sexually attracted to a woman. (Again, it counts)
- Bisexual: Sexually attracted to both traditional genders.
- Pansexual: Sexually attracted to all genders. (Yay, genitalia doesn't matter here!)
- Demisexual: The sexual behavior of having a bond with a person before having sexual attraction.
- Asexual: Having no /sexual attraction/ to others.
- Heteroromantic: Attracted romantically to the opposite gender.
- Homoromantic: Attracted romantically to the same gender.
- Biromantic: Attracted romantically to both traditional genders.
- Panromantic: Attracted romantically to all genders.
- Demiromantic: Only able to feel romantic affections to someone who has a bond already with you.
- Aromantic: Having no /romantic attraction/ to others.
- Transexual/Transgender (Term depending on generation and location): An individual who identifies as the opposite gender then the one they are assigned at birth to be.
- Cis: Someone who identifies as the gender that they were assigned as at birth. (ex. matches their birth certificate)
- Intersex: Someone who has both genitalia (in some form).
- Agender: Someone who doesn't identify as either gender.
- Reblog to inform! And if there's any I missed or anything that should be clarified, please message me! Always looking to expand the proper vocab. : )